Patient Bill of Rights
As a patient of the Morrisville-Yardley Family Practice you have the following rights:
- the right to considerate and respectful treatment from all staff of the practice.
- the right to information you can understand on your condition, treatment and progress.
- the right to expect reasonable and confidentiality of all records and communication about your medical care.
- the right to refuse treatment to the extend permitted by law, and the right to be informed of the alternatives and consequences of refusing treatment.
- the right to request a copy of your medical records.
- the right to request an explanation of your bill.
If you have a compliment, suggestion, or complaint, please let us know